Are you good with numbers? Do you have great organisation skills? – Martec are looking for an Account Manager to join their team.
Every client that Martec works with would like to sell more, make more and provide a continuously improved customer experience. Every training program and business solution we deliver creates more success for our clients. Every member of our team knows how our core DNA enables our business to grow cast iron foundations.
Today we are looking for an Account Manager who has a history of working in a customer facing environment and a track record of selling. The role will include:
- To communicate with, including visiting, specific clients ensuring that they maintain their working knowledge of the program they purchased from us
- To use your knowledge and expertise to identify areas where clients can improve
- To develop a relationship with the client that would assist you in influencing them to purchase more
- To publish and collate client satisfaction surveys
- To work closely with the Training team to support the clients
- Account Manage an area of responsibility
- Plan and organise own activities, to create fresh presentations, with the aim to win new business
- To achieve targets as agreed
To apply, first please email your CV to email@example.com and then call Julia Wain on 0844 854 9670 to register your interest.
Trainee Sales and Service Training Consultants
Are you looking for a challenge? Want to start a career in Training? – Martec are looking for Trainee Sales and Service Training Consultants to join their team.
Martec Europe, the leading provider of training and software solutions for the automotive industry, are looking to recruit new talent as a Trainee Sales and Service Training Consultant.
Marteciets stand out from the crowd, especially when coaching, training and talking to customers. Your job will be showing Business Owners, Managers and all customer-facing personnel how to improve their results and the experiences they give customers in order to change our industry. Now that’s worthy of pride.
The ideal applicant will possess:
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- The ability to work in a robust team
- The desire to drive success
- Limitless energy
- An excellent telephone manner
- Great conversational skills
If interested please contact: 0333 323 1088, firstname.lastname@example.org