Martec Europe Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Martec Europe Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation and details);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including details);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including details);
- Request information (i.e. every time you make a request, we store that fact for a while, If you change any records, we store a record of that as well for auditing information
- The speed you would prefer to listen to enquiries at any other information that you choose to send to us
[We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.]
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products (ensure these promotional emails are within legitimate interests under the GDPR
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. [Please be assured that we do not store payment details anywhere].
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website)
Data Protection Regulations
We are regulated by the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
To ensure compliance with our obligations under these regulations we keep personal data up to date, store and destroy personal data securely, do not collect or retain excessive amounts of data and protect personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
On our EnquirySuccess System, we do not use Google Analytics.
We only store the following cookies:
– PHPSESSID (reason is identical to what’s on the martec website)
– XSRF-TOKEN – to help prevent CSRF attacks (security)
– laravel_token – Login Information / functionality
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one
Links to Third party websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
International data transfers
In addition, [personal information that you submit for publication on the website] will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary for a period as specifically mentioned at the time of collecting the information.
- In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Access to your own personal information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to [email@example.com or by post to Martec Europe Limited, 14 Chiltern Court, Asheridge Road, Chesham, Bucks, HP5 2PX]
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Martec Europe Limited, 14 Chiltern Court, Asheridge Road, Chesham, Bucks, HP5 2PXor email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is Martec Europe Limited.
Our data protection registration number is Z7884057
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
List below the cookies collected:
Updated: Tuesday 3rd May 2018