Your customers are important…
Did you know…?
1. Only 8% of consumers don’t read online reviews and 80% of customers trust authentic reviews as much as personal recommendations.
Questions: What do your online reviews look like? When did you last look?
2. 67% of customers believe their enquiry should be answered in less than 5 minutes.
Source: IMImobile Report
Questions: How speedy is your business? Always?
3. 75% of people now expect a consistent experience wherever they engage with brands – be it through social media, mobile, or even in person.
Questions: Are you ‘consistent’? Through EVERY channel?
4. 64% of consumers expect companies to interact with them without delay.
Questions: Do you? Every time?
5. 42% of complaining customers expect online brands to respond within 60 minutes.
Source: Edison Research
Questions: 60 minutes – do you meet that? Could you beat that?
6. 56% of global consumers say they have higher expectations for customer service now than they had just one year ago.
Questions: How good an understanding do you have of your customers’ expectations? Are all your team aware too?
7. This number jumps to 68% for 18 – 34-year-olds.
Questions: Got any ‘younger’ customers? Are you ‘geared up’ to handle them?
8. 60% of global consumers have stopped doing business with a company due to a single poor customer service experience.
Questions: How ‘equipped’ are your people to spot this? Are they able to ‘deal’ with it?
9. For every one customer that complains, there are 26 that don’t!
Source: Groove HQ
Questions: How well do you really know what your customers think? How easy are you to complain to?
10. Company leaders think their customer service is better than it is! Consumers rated customer service 17% lower on average than businesses rated their own success in meeting customer needs.
Source: NICE inContact study via Shep Hyken
Questions: How do you measure up? I mean ‘really’ measure up? How can you find out what your customers really think? Hint: Find out!
Martec’s Online Training Programme can help you improve your customers experience.